IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals(DC), who performed a reasonably well in the ongoing tournament of the biggest fantasy cricket league i.e. Dream11 IPL 2020. The Shreyas Iyer led team is currently leading the points tally with seven wins out of the nine games they have been played so far. All the players in the young emerging Delhi side are the match-winners and it has been shown in the position of the team. The seven different players for Delhi Capitals who have won Man of the Match(MoM) awards in seven winnings of DC, each player gives a special effort in every game that has had won by the Capitals.
In Match 38 of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020), the table-toppers Delhi Capitals will square off with KL Rahul led Kings XI Punjab at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium tonight. The match will be started on 6 PM Local Time and 7:30 PM IST. DC has a dream run thus far in the ongoing tournament and plays like a complete team.
The Delhi-based franchise DC has won the 7 matches out of 9 matches and each time a new player comes out with his brilliancy and gives his best which helps their side in a winning cause. All the different players come out for Delhi Capitals in all matches won by them. They are mentioned as given below.
Look at here at these MoM award winner players for DC
|SL. No.||Won by DC||MoM|
|1||Won in Super Over||Marcus Stoinis|
|2||Won by 44 runs||Prithvi Shaw|
|3||Won by 18 runs||Shreyas Iyer|
|4||Won by 59 runs||Axar Patel|
|5||Won by 46 runs||R Ashwin|
|6||Won by 13 runs||Anrich Nortje|
|7||Won by 5 wickets||Shikhar Dhawan|
1) Marcus Stoinis(MoM): Australian all-rounder Marcus Stoinis has done a fine job with both bat as well as the ball for DC in this match against Kings XI Punjab. He smashed a quick-fire 53 off 21 balls and picking up 2/29 in his 3 overs and win the Player of the Match award.
2) Prithvi Shaw(MoM): The young energetic player Prithvi Shaw proved himself as an upcoming great Indian talent. The southpaw scored a brilliant half-century of 64(43) with 9 boundaries and 1 maximum over the ropes and clinch the MoM award for his team.
3) Shreyas Iyer(MoM): DC skipper Shreyas Iyer played a match-winning knock of 88 not out off just 38 balls with 7 fours and 6 sixes due to which the Capitals defeat KKR by 18 runs in the end. Iyer acknowledged after the match that this win was the icing on the cake for his team.
4) Axar Patel(MoM): Indian All-rounder bowls really well in this match against Virat's Men in Red and finished his impressive figure of 2/18. DC set a mammoth target of 196 runs to RCB. Virat's Royal Challengers bundled out at 137/9 in his 20 overs and the Capitals win them quite comfortably.
5) R Ashwin(MoM): One of the most relying bowlers of Indian cricket team R Ashwin bowled superbly and grabs 2/22 in his full quota of 4 overs and win MoM award for his team DC won the match by 46 runs against RR in the end.
To read more, click here
6) Anrich Nortje(MoM): South African threaten pacer Anrich Nortje, who generally clicks over 145 km/h and creates a lot of problems for batsmen, he bowled some sensational fast bowling along with Rabada and young Tushar Deshpande, who held his nerve on debut. Delhi Capitals defend a stiff target of 161 runs at the end against RR.
7) Shikhar Dhawan(MoM): In this match against CSK, Shikhar Dhawan hit his maiden IPL hundred (101* off 58 balls ) with 14 boundaries. The brilliant efforts from Dhawan and especially with Axar Patel at the end of the inning, the Capitals crossed the line while chasing a mammoth total of 180 runs as set by the runners-up MS Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings with one ball to spare. Dhawan was elected Player of the match for his maiden ton.