Eng Vs Pak 1st Test Match Day 1 Highlights: Pakistan reaches 139/2 when rain & bad lighting interrupts the match, Babar Azam’s half century shines

Pakistan Vs England 1st Test match started at Old Trafford Manchester on Wednesday. Pakistan won the toss & skipper Azhar Ali decided to bat first.  

Pakistan scored 139/2 after 49 overs on day 1 in the first test against England in Manchester. Babar Azam the key player of Pakistan scored (69*) in 100 balls & Shah Masood scored (46*) of 152 balls. Both have put an unbeaten partnership of 96 runs on day 1 of the 1st test match. 

Masood Shah & Abid Ali came for opening. Pakistan came into post lunch session having lost opening batsman Abdil Ali with just (16*) runs & captain Azhar Ali (lbw) without any run went off the ground. 

Whereas England’s Jofra Archer & Chris Woakes took one wicket each. 

But soon showers of rain interrupted the match for almost 3-4 hours. Match resumed from 121/2 innings for Pakistan. Because of low light English players were allowed to only bowl spinners after the restart. Umpires called off after bad light with the score of 139/2 for Pakistan.  

Cricket enthusiast & fans are predicting about the ongoing 1st test match of England & Pakistan, which says that there are 34% chances of Pakistan to win, whereas 42% chance is for England. The rest, that is 24% chance is match will draw.  

Read also: IPL 2020: Tournament to begin from 19th September, opening in Sharjah